GDT: Canucks @ Jets Part Deux

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
for all we complain about bieksa, that last highlight was lovely. he cross-checks perreault in the face, perreault gets up and turns completely pissed off and ready to punch someone, then realizes it's bieksa, backs down immediately.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
How can this ****ing coach watch what's happening every game with that Sbisa-Bieksa pairing and not do something about it? Like Holy ****...

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
man do other teams look this terrible when they're terrible? i mean the canucks have beat some good teams this year, more than once with a **** roster. how come we cant even compete even a little bit against the jets?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
But it's ok if we lose, as long as we don't play the kings, right!?

:rolleyes:

If we STILL make the playoffs, and the Kings miss, then this loss is best case scenario.

of course, we have to make it tho, or this season is a complete and utter disaster ^_^

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
There is like 1, maybe 2 teams in the playoffs where the canucks MIGHT have a chance. The slow starts, crummy defense, burnt out goalie, and ****** centre depth will be their demise

Exactly my sentiments. The D and awful coaching will lead to a quick playoff exit. Sure as hell don't see this team making any sort of run.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Also who's great idea was it to take out Kenins for a green Baertschi in an extremely important game?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Bieksa is done, rather have Pedan, younger bieksa type player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad