Speculation: Canucks interested in overage UFA defenseman Darren Raddysh (Erie Otters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Might be pricing himself out of the Vancouver market....no doubt the guy can run a pp, but might struggle a bit in his own zone....but the Sea Dogs were so bad in this game, it's hard to tell....still, not doubt he'll earn an NHL contract from somebody.

IComeInPeace

Jun 16, 2009
LA
I'd love to get him signed; he's a long way from being a legit contributor fir us though.

By the way, stupidest thread, and attempts at humor ever.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I hope that the Spitfire who followed up on the play and seemed to be defending nothing wasn't Chatfield.

Those aren't the Windsor Spitfires. They're the Saint John Sea Dogs. The guys behind the play are Thomas Chabot and Adam Marsh Julien Gauthier. Gauthier's the one gesticulating like Derek Dorsett on the play

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Those aren't the Windsor Spitfires. They're the Saint John Sea Dogs. The guys behind the play are Thomas Chabot and Adam Marsh Julien Gauthier. Gauthier's the one gesticulating like Derek Dorsett on the play

My bad. Thanks. (I think I was getting ahead of myself, assuming an Erie win and already thinking about the Erie/Windsor final, the showdown between the free agent the Canucks have signed and the one some fans hope they'll sign.)

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
And now German Poddubnyi (great name) scores for Erie, who is now up by 2. Good luck coming back, Saint John

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
He's sought-after. This is known. Tampa has to be the favourite, given his brother is in their organization. I'm not even sure what Vancouver's chances are.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
We have the best puns. Other teams are the wurst

I just don't think Tampa can beet the Canucks contract offer and chance to see NHL games much sooner than in TB. Raddysh is a raw talent but he's a fresh face and would be to dig up players like this consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad