Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
ZKt4GqZ.jpg

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
If Boeser doesn't play, I can't ask for much more than another draw; Boston gets two days of rest between home games

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What does Dave From Langley think about Elias Pettersson.

I Legit just found it, It took awhile, Sportsnet 650 has been basically laughing at this call now for months, It's turned into a giant meme, I died cracking up during the second half of it.

1:40 onward is incredible

Last edited:

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Dare I say, another goal from EP to make it 11 for 11?

Yes, I do.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC

I Legit just found it, It took awhile, Sportsnet 650 has been basically laughing at this call now for months, It's turned into a giant meme, I died cracking up during the second half of it.

I would love to meet Dave from Burnaby! I wonder what he's thinking right now. HAHA!

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site

That sounds like someone based their entire scouting report of one preseason game,

Reactions: Canucks LB

BlueGreen

Jan 3, 2018
Please don't get injured Pete, won't be watching this game. Will catch the highlights.
I would play Rousell and Virtanen on a line with EP for this game just incase Rat boy tries messing with our franchise player. EP needs to be heavily protected for the rest of the season. Without him watching this team play is unbearable and they are going no where fast. So if Green and co. know what’s good for this team and franchise moving forward, they need to be making sure no one even looks at EP the wrong way from now on.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
I would play Rousell and Virtanen on a line with EP for this game just incase Rat boy tries messing with our franchise player. EP needs to be heavily protected for the rest of the season. Without him watching this team play is unbearable and they are going no where fast. So if Green and co. know what’s good for this team and franchise moving forward, they need to be making sure no one even looks at EP the wrong way from now on.

If you do that then Marchand has already won.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is it wrong of me to expect brad marchand to try and cheapshot Petey?
You're absolutely right to be concerned. As the legend of Petey continues to grow, the next step is for some cheap-shot artist to step up and try to take him out. And Boston has a bunch of them, not just Marchand. He'll need to have his head on a swivel in this one.

Reactions: NucksRock

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
It's absolutely pathetic how badly Marchand is still in so many fans heads here almost 8 years after a scrum with a Sedin.

Well, I can't speak for anybody else but even if he hadn't speed bagged Sedin or deep sixed Salo or the old raise-the-cup gag here a few years back and had only pulled the other league wide shenanigans, after Zombotron posted the pic above I'd still want to see that face get punched.

Reactions: THE Green Man

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Well, I can't speak for anybody else but even if he hadn't speed bagged Sedin or deep sixed Salo or the old raise-the-cup gag here a few years back and had only pulled the other league wide shenanigans, after Zombotron posted that pic above I'd still want to see that face get punched.

I couldn't really care less at this point.

I f***ing hated Marchand in 2012. In 2018-19, he's irrelevant to this team and we have much bigger problems. And if the guy saw the reaction he keeps getting from fans here 7-8 years later, he'd just laugh and laugh.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Also, I don't see what's so drop-dead hilarious about Dave From Langley. It's a bad take, but I was expecting... I don't know, more foaming at the mouth? More hyperbole?
He was pretending he was a EP expert, its not a bad take, its a legendary bad take.

Sn650 has turned this call into a meme, i think he called again and laughed about it recently also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad