Miller-Carlo

Rask
Halak

:amazed:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

tl;dr: guy calls in expressing trepidation about EP because he fell over a lot in his first NHL game, and apparently it was soundbite-worthy to the point where it's been replayed for laughs on SN650. If it makes someone laugh, I won't begrudge them.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

tl;dr: guy calls in expressing trepidation about EP because he fell over a lot in his first NHL game, and apparently it was soundbite-worthy to the point where it's been replayed for laughs on SN650. If it makes someone laugh, I won't begrudge them.

Oh.

Who the f*** cares.

Reactions: Josepho

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If he can have a laugh at his own bad take, then I can too
exactly, but I am not sure if he called in and laugh about it, just something I heard.

Either or, it's just a funny clip regardless, good memories.

the clip is not really meant to attack him or anything, more just have a few giggles about it.

Either or, somehow it got over 1.1k views in less than a day about such a random video is pretty interesting.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
It's absolutely pathetic how badly Marchand is still in so many fans heads here almost 8 years after a scrum with a Sedin.
Well in fairness Marchand is easily the most detested player in the league. It's not like this is unique to Canucks fans. Like, he has the reputation he has for a reason. We're not talking about 2011 here.

Reactions: Literally

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
What could've been...

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Heinen-Barzal-Boeser
Kuraly-Krejci-Backes
Nordstrom-Wagner-Bjork

Krug-McAvoy
Chara-Chabot
Miller-Carlo

Rask
Halak

:amazed:
It’s really only Barzal that was the surprise non-pick though.

I remember HF Van wanting Zboril badly and 90% of people ranking him over Chabot

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Well in fairness Marchand is easily the most detested player in the league. It's not like this is unique to Canucks fans. Like, he has the reputation he has for a reason. We're not talking about 2011 here.
I was more pissed about the Salo low bridge

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Pretty much.

It's is actually much more pathetic for a supposed Canuck fan to be positive or indifferent emotionally about Brad Marchand than holding a grudge for his career 'acheivements' vs their team/league.
Or he just wasnt around for the 2011 Daniel "punch me in the face as many times as you can" fallout or maybe just blind to everything ever.

Only player that viscerally effects me to such an extreme degree..

**** that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad