GDT: Canucks host Oilers Feb 23rd-7pm PST/10pm EST/Feb 24th 4am CET/7am GST/11am HKT/2pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
Except this team should be contending due to the retool. In previous years the 97-98 team at least went far in the playoffs and made them. Benning has made it twice. The first year he took over which was mainly Gillis's team and he got lucky during the pandemic year.

This is by far the worst stretch of Canuck hockey I have watched.
Completely agree. Media is not giving enough heat to this management and the players.

Reactions: canucksfan

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Pearson just simply isn’t good enough as a top six player. Have not been a fan of him since he’s been here but that’s just me.

Pearson just screams mediocrity, which funnily fits this team.

Totally agree

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I'm done with Green. I was thinking that it's just the players he's been given but it's more than that.

The players have tuned Green out.
That stance from Aquaman where he gave the ‘kiss of death’ confidence vote...players looked at that and rolled their eyes.

They know Green is shit.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I think it's almost time to give the oilers an empty net goal. May as well give kahun a hatty

CanuckleBerry

Benning Survivor
Sep 27, 2017
New Westminster
I don't even know what this team is. Like, what are we doing here? They aren't in a rebuild; they aren't going for a cup. What is this team?

I think this greatly contributes to the feeling of numbness many posters are are alluding to while watching the team live. The franchise needs one thing more than anything else right now, and that is a vision.

Reactions: kevinsane

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
They'll pass too much, no shots, until time runs out or Edmonton scores.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I thought at 3-0 that since I wasn’t watching, maybe I was the problem.

Thankfully I missed the catastrophe

Reactions: bh53 and lindgren

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Hughes out to try to tie a goal, because we are down by 1, and they will score adding too another undeserving - for poor quinn hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad