Pre-Game Talk: Canucks Full Schedule Released

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
First time ever Canucks won’t be at a travel disadvantage and have an extremely favourable schedule.
True, but I would be feeling a lot better about the coming season if we still had Marky, Tanev, and Tofoli.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
I finally looked at this today. Man it looks like a boring schedule, the same team 3 and 4 times in a row has the potential for fireworks, but it also has the potential for being boring.

I'm still excited for it anyways though.

Reactions: victoriacanucker

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I finally looked at this today. Man it looks like a boring schedule, the same team 3 and 4 times in a row has the potential for fireworks, but it also has the potential for being boring.

I think the biggest downside is not getting to see the best teams in the league play just by virtue of a schedule where you play every team in the league at least twice.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
I think the biggest downside is not getting to see the best teams in the league play just by virtue of a schedule where you play every team in the league at least twice.
I mean we're kind of lucky that way, the Canadian division has a lot of the young stars in the league.

We used to only get the Ovechkin's and Crosby's once a year, now we get McDavid, Draisatl and Matthews a lot. That's the one positive.

Reactions: timw33

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Think it will be very different. You don’t see the same two teams in the same rink, it’s always home and home. Now it will be 2-3 games in the same venue but empty so that is really of little consequence.

but the results like in the playoffs will depend a lot on the coaching. Same team over and over comes down to adjustments. And typically easier to adjust defensively than offensively to an opponent.

so that’s the challenge to a young forward like Hogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad