Canucks Free Agent Frenzy 2014! Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
I'll just say one thing. I hope Iggy makes his decision quickly. I can't take any more of these Sundin/Doan situations.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah Iginla needs to make up his mind sooner then later. We need to push hard for Moulson or vrbata if he chooses colorado

arsmaster*

You mean it's shifting to the central division. In the Pacific so far Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary have done the signings, while San Jose has lost two veteran dmen in Boyle and Stuart.

So the central should grab both wildcard spots, Anaheim and LA should be locks for spots #1 and #2 in the Pacific, but depending on what else San Jose does spot #3 could be wide open between them, Phoenix, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Sam Jose isn't going to give joe Thornton and pat Marleau away.

Their team is still miles better than the Canadian teams.

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
What is our selling point to Iginla? Is it money? term? potential to be traded at the deadline?

Or was it Sushi with the Clearly Contacts guy

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I bet Vanek thought that same 50m contract would be waiting for him in FA. From a team that wasn't BUF or NYI. But his playoff performance had something to say on that front...

It has been rumoured that he wanted to go to MIN for a long time now. It's possible this was never about money.

He made $50m on his last deal and another $20m coming on this one. With some wise investments, he'll retire one of the richest NHLers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad