Proposal: Canucks-Flames-Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarvP19

Nov 19, 2014
:nucks:
  1. Tanev (50% retained by Flames)
  2. Lindholm (@ 25% of cap hit via double retention from flames and hawks)
:flames:
  1. Canucks 2024 First Rounder
  2. Poldkolzin
  3. Friedman
  4. Räty
  5. Senators 2024 3rd round pick (via Hawks)
  • Flames retain 50% of Lindholm
  • Flames retain 50% of Tanev
:hawks:
  1. Kuzmenko
  2. Canucks 2024 4th round pick
  3. Chicago 2024 5th round pick (Via Flames)
  • Chicago retains 50% of Lindholm

I think all three could be good dance partners here

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I like the concept but don’t have much interest in line items 2,3,4 to the Flames. Replace them with picks or different prospects and then sure.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
  2. Poldkolzin
  3. Friedman
  4. Räty
  1. Kuzmenko

That's a lot of quantity coming our way. Canucks enter legit top contender status with this trade. Think names like EP (D version), Brustewicz, Wallinder, Lekkermaki. One of the latter 2 or the first 2. Then add a 1st and 2nd. Now we're close.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
  2. Poldkolzin
  3. Friedman
  4. Räty
  1. Kuzmenko

Canucks give up more, or else..

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
  2. Poldkolzin
  3. Friedman
  4. Räty
  1. Kuzmenko

Without knowing anything about you. I’d wager you’re a huge Vancouver fan that hates the Flames.

This is very meager return for Calgary.

Ok for Chicago.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
  2. Poldkolzin
  3. Friedman
  4. Räty
  1. Kuzmenko

Scoop out some of the Nuck fodder and add value

Reactions: McJedi and Towers

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Podkolzin is finished. Raty would be valued if we went in a time capsule and were dropped off 3 years ago when he was considered a decent prospect. What is going on here
?? I take you're not actually watching these two play then?

Podkolzin has looked pretty great this year aside from his concussion and the couple weeks returning from it.

He has 5 pts in his last 2 games and most people expect him to come up to the big club for good in the coming weeks. He's finally having games where he looks truly dominant. He won't be a 1st line scorer but saying he's "finished" is a brain dead take.

Raty has progressed well this season too actually, and is playing a very smart 2 way game at the moment.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Podkolzin is finished. Raty would be valued if we went in a time capsule and were dropped off 3 years ago when he was considered a decent prospect. What is going on here
Podkolzin is finished? He’s ***** lighting up the AHL what are you talking about :laugh: Look how good Hoglander has been this year since sending him down for a year last year. Podkolzin will be back in the NHL next year and better than ever.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Podkolzin is finished? He’s ***** lighting up the AHL what are you talking about :laugh: Look how good Hoglander has been this year since sending him down for a year last year. Podkolzin will be back in the NHL next year and better than ever.
He's having a decent AHL season. He's well under a ppg though, I wouldn't say a guy who isn't in the top 100 AHL scorers is "lighting up the AHL this year." Stankoven is lighting up the AHL. Podkolzin is a decent AHLer.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
He's having a decent AHL season. He's well under a ppg though, I wouldn't say a guy who isn't in the top 100 AHL scorers is "lighting up the AHL this year." Stankoven is lighting up the AHL. Podkolzin is a decent AHLer.
His game isn’t to put up 90 point seasons though. He’s developing into a solid 60 point power forward player and that’s what we want from him.

Side note: Yes Stankoven is a stud and is lightning it up!!

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
His game isn’t to put up 90 point seasons though. He’s developing into a solid 60 point power forward player and that’s what we want from him.

Side note: Yes Stankoven is a stud and is lightning it up!!
I mean he might score 60 points at some point in the AHL. It's possible. If you're talking NHL that seems crazy. He's on pace for about 58 points in the AHL in his draft +4 season. You'd be talking a 3rd line ceiling and an AHL floor, not a 60 point player.

Reactions: McJedi and Homesick

beardo

Jan 29, 2024
Just like hoglander was finished last year, right?

beardo

Jan 29, 2024
He had 5g 7points in 6 games before being thrown to the ice hitting his head so hard he had a seizure. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
He had 5g 7points in 6 games before being thrown to the ice hitting his head so hard he had a seizure. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
I do know what I'm talking about. AJ Greer had 5 points in 4 games in the NHL. Is he EP now? He has 25 points in 33 games in the AHL getting huge PP time and playing on the top line. He's 101st in AHL scoring in his D+4 season. This isn't a 60 point NHLer.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
?? I take you're not actually watching these two play then?

Podkolzin has looked pretty great this year aside from his concussion and the couple weeks returning from it.

He has 5 pts in his last 2 games and most people expect him to come up to the big club for good in the coming weeks. He's finally having games where he looks truly dominant. He won't be a 1st line scorer but saying he's "finished" is a brain dead take.

Raty has progressed well this season too actually, and is playing a very smart 2 way game at the moment.
Podkolzin will be 23 in a few months, this guy was a top 10 pick not some middle of the pack draft hit. He should be dominating, and every player has got streaks of 2 games… Adam Sykora had a stretch basically exactly the same and he’s more than 3 years younger than him? Is he now an elite prospect? Youngest player in the AHL btw.

Raty is 25th in AHL scoring… among U22 players. Good 2 way game, yeah good 2 way game back home in Finland in a year or two. Insane how guys like get way overvalued over youngsters in the Czech league and such prior to the draft but again nhl scouts don’t know much really

Lighting up the AHL. I guess we have different views on what lighting up the AHL means? By the way how do you see a guy like Kulich as a prospect. If Podkolzin is lighting up the AHL then Kulich’s reputation basically means he’s in line to be better than Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad