Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 4-1 (Highmore x2, Horvat, Boyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Belushi

Registered Boozer
Feb 5, 2006
North Vancouver
I'm more curious as to their record in "garbage time". I recall superhuman performances from in the past from such luminaries as Emerson Etem, Brandon Sutter and the litany of scrubs we've employed to finish a lost season.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Does anyone know if the Canucks players have been able to get the 1st Covid shots yet? I'm not sure what age level they're at in BC. I thought I heard last week that the Leafs players got vaccinated.
Are we there yet?

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
Does anyone know if the Canucks players have been able to get the 1st Covid shots yet? I'm not sure what age level they're at in BC. I thought I heard last week that the Leafs players got vaccinated.
Are we there yet?
They should be able to, a co worker of mine registered today and got an an email right away to schedule his appointment. Lots of availability right now.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
0Klx7lN.png

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
My point was really Oilers for years were the kings of garbage time. Good records down the stretch once eliminated or basically eliminated and a fan base that would get excited for the next season because of it. It means pretty much nothing. Or certainly far far less than the previous 6 years....

remember when they ruined our perfect season with two wins near the end of 2011?

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
remember when they ruined our perfect season with two wins near the end of 2011?
I still remember losing a gimme game to Carolina in 09-10 that I solely blame for us not getting to 50 wins that year. It wasnt even at the very end of the year but I knew that was the must win game

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Lmao anyone else hear the clown who called in on the post game show and said Benning was doing a good job? Christ.

Edit: It was Earl from Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad