GDT: Canucks def. Leafs - 5-3 (Hoglander, Sutter x 2, Pearson x 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Jesus Christ does Rittich stink bad enough?

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's at the point now just shoot and the chances are he will let it in. The last 2 goals were automatic stops for any NHL keeper.

Hell, Mossey stops those 2 with no trouble. Maybe you ought to give them a call Moss Man.

I think I could have had those 2 as well. I wouldn't have had to move. They were shot right to him!

Reactions: Peen and mossey3535

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
The team has tried hard under the circumstances but every once in a while you win entirely because the other goalie is total shit.

That last goal was probably one of the 5 worst in the entire NHL this season. LOL Leafs.

Some of the worst goaltending i have seen.

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Thing is, this is great for us in that the Leafs and Holtby have effectively gotten us past the two game warmup that we probably needed to get back into the flow of games.

Reactions: Bougieman

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I think they're better off with Campbell than Andersen though, despite his performance yesterday.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Leafs are still in 1st so some of us need to settle down. They are guaranteed 3rd spot most likely, and Campbell has been playing well for the last 12 games. Obviously our guys are fighting for their playoff lives and going 110%. We're just lucky Toronto is soft unlike Calgary who has Sutter or Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad