Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kings - 2-1 (OT) (Pettersson, Miller) | Crowned!

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I don't really get why there's been so much anxiety re: the Kings.

Yeah, it'll be a boring as f*** series, but I am reasonably sure that over the course of a series, the Canucks have enough talent to grind it out.
I mean they destroyed us last game and Demko robbed Turcotte to keep this a 1-1 game. They’re also missing Kempe and Arvidsson. They'll be a really tough out.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Petey had a solid game

Miller was working hard less effective ( game winning goal aside )

Demko beast

LA is solid, kinda feel like a get into the playoffs and do damage kinda team, perhaps more so than the oilers

Really excited for the playoffs, no easy round baby let’s just be great !!

Reactions: Grantham

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Much needed win, still drives me insane typically when we work the puck back to the point for some reason our coaching has them either throw it around the boards for a 50/50 puck which is so tiring and hard to generate chances, or take a weak floater shot and close your eyes and hope for a tip.

Kings tonight barely had any chances but when they did even old men like doughty simply let it fly from the point and it went off the crossbar which is more then we generated from the point on chances all night.

Reactions: Indiana

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
1709706094843.png

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
How did Pod look? I had the game on but effectively it was like the radio at times because I'm building stuff for my research project. It sounded like he was doing well...

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I’ve seen enough of him to make me seriously think he might be our Devon toews

I wouldn't go that far but I get what you're saying. He makes his partners better without being a pure stay-at-home guy. Surprisingly good at transition and has a sneaky good wrist shot. Has size and skating. The biggest knock against him from opposing fans was he takes too many penalties. We haven't seen that but he's also played limited games.

Reactions: Indiana and Red

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Petey had a solid game

Miller was working hard less effective ( game winning goal aside )

Demko beast

LA is solid, kinda feel like a get into the playoffs and do damage kinda team, perhaps more so than the oilers

Really excited for the playoffs, no easy round baby let’s just be great !!
LA plays the boring yet effective 1-3-1 very well

too bad you cant do that in 3v3, but playoffs is different

Reactions: quat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad