Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Hurricanes - 2-1 (Boeser, Pettersson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I'll be happy as long as the Canucks as a team (and not just because of Demko) stay competitive. They had some moments against the Jets where they looked like the Travis Green version.
Boudreau stated that the mistakes have been increasing with every game since he's been here..and we were somewhat saved by a great goaltending performance last game.

Reactions: Indiana

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
I think they're in tough tonight, Carolina is a great team. They did play last night and are starting their backup, Raanta, but we all know that's not really an advantage.

What again? How many times has this been the case this year? 3 in a row, no?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This will be a real good test. Should be a higher scoring fun game. I could see us taking it to OT again

I think it could look like the game vs Boston, both Cassidy and rod play an ultra aggressive defense focused system pressuring when you don't have the puck.

Of course every game is different.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks get Carolina on a back-to-back, but their performance last night in Edmonton is pretty sobering if you're a Canucks fan. This is one stacked hockey team, and a serious Cup contender.

It'll take another stellar effort from Demko in this one. And maybe the 'Canes come out a little flat. That might be the only hope the Canucks have.

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
Is it just me or have we really gotten the back to back, or teams playing their 3rd game in 4 nights advantage this year?

that has been a thing and ive thought about that too but hey more the merrier.
the team need to show up just like last 3 wins hopefully in regulations
pretty tough to win but i expect 3-2 game in ot going either way

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Canucks get Carolina on a back-to-back, but their performance last night in Edmonton is pretty sobering if you're a Canucks fan. This is one stacked hockey team, and a serious Cup contender.

It'll take another stellar effort from Demko in this one. And maybe the 'Canes come out a little flat. That might be the only hope the Canucks have.

The Canes are assuredly a much better team. But they will be starting their backup, on the back-end of B2B, and are missing their entire right-side D-corps to COVID/injury.

I'm saying there's a chance!

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I'm hoping for another big Höglander night tonight.
Hoglander_small.jpg

Kreator

Feb 18, 2017

Agree, heckuva fast team....cup contender.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Forwards really need to help the D out. Too many turnovers or stupid passes. Unfortunately agree, the 5 on 5 play has been slipping the past few games...

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Pettersson is due. Just shoot!!
yes shoot the damn puck quickly quit having to stickhandle it. Has had 3 or 4 almost empty nets over the last 5 games and didn't even shoot looking for a pretty play.

Reactions: BWJM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad