Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Golden Knights - 5-4 (OT) (Horvat, Podkolzin, Pettersson, Richardson, Hughes)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
WHEN: April 12th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, B.C.
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet650

Vancouver Canucks’ Starting Lineup: (unconfirmed)

Pettersson - Miller - Garland
Podkolzin - Horvat - Chiasson
Dickinson - Lammikko - Lockwood
Hunt - Richardson - Petan

Hughes - Schenn
Ekman-Larsson - Myers
Dermott - Burroughs

Demko

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I heard Vegas is trying to manipulate the cap and get Stone back

For this reason I hate Vegas, I was fine with them before and learned to hate them in our series but the cap circumventing pisses me off

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Vegas is a team you always like to beat...Having a good 1st period is crucial...There's no doubt that Vegas is going to want to make amends for their last performance against the Camucks.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

For this reason I hate Vegas, I was fine with them before and learned to hate them in our series but the cap circumventing pisses me off

What bugs me more about them is how mercenary of an organization they are. I get that hockey is a business and there's always efforts to self improve, but the way they've discarded guys like Fleury, or the way they've handled guys like Dadonov, coupled with the yappy, cocky attitude they exhibited on the ice...yeah. I don't hate them or anything, but I would be delighted if the Canucks could be party to bringing them down a peg or two.

Reactions: wonton15

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Every single successful team has done this. We did this in 2011. It's almost like an advantage or something everyone should be taking since it doesn't appear to be against the rules.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
This is a playoff atmosphere game for sure.

Only difference is:

Its game 1 importance to Vegas

its game 7 importance to Canucks

Win or were done boys. Reputation game. Lets see who can count on to show up.

Reactions: Indiana

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Biggest game of the year and we can't get a better option than Hunt on the 4th line?? There has to be a forward somewhere we can put in the lineup, no?

Reactions: Kreator

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Biggest game of the year and we can't get a better option than Hunt on the 4th line?? There has to be a forward somewhere we can put in the lineup, no?

It was an optional game day skate today, so hard to tell - but I think Pearson and Boeser are still unable to go, and without anyone going on LTIR, we can't recall anyone else.

I suppose there' Dries, who is up with the team. But Boudreau opted to dress Hunt over him last game. Can't see him tinkering too much with a winning lineup.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I hope the coaching staff has encouraged the boys to play their hardest and to believe in one another.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Hope the game is similar to last time...but I sincerely doubt it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad