Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Flames - 4-2 (Hamonic, Hoglander, Myers, Boeser)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I disagree, I think we can criticize poor broadcasters, even if they are Female or of a Minority. There are many others of such that are excellent at the craft. It’s not about their Race or Gender, it’s about their talents.

I’ve mentioned before that I would love to see Cassie replaced with one of the other Ladies available on the Sportsnet crew. They have several who are much better, imho.
Watched the chelsea-leicester game today and they have this amazing female commentator who’s better than 90% of the industry

CCP is terrible

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
we win.
vIf0lAD.gif

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
24th place as of this victory, puts us at the 9th draft spot. A victory tomorrow would put us in 25th place, and the 10th draft position - prior to any lottery mickeying around.

Do I have that right?

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Nice win!!! WOO. Outshot 40-24 but we hung in there. Demko is a beast. Love to see the Flames lose. Hope we beat them tomorrow to take the best of 3.

Reactions: Indiana

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
Thought Lockwood was Meh.... He didn't actually look as fast as I thought he would, and really looked like a player not quite ready. Not sure about the positive comments in here, but will keep an open mind.

Also, I have really come to like Hamonic more and more. I hope he comes back, but on a friendly deal again.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I’d say stop playing Demko but too late.

Season is already a shit show. Might as well win a bunch at the end to get a sweet 10th overall pick.

Reactions: Indiana

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
24th place as of this victory, puts us at the 9th draft spot. A victory tomorrow would put us in 25th place, and the 10th draft position - prior to any lottery mickeying around.

Do I have that right?
Hey..no tank talk..These last two games would have been better suited for us to lose them..unfortunate, but players are wired to win..Hopefully the hockey gods take pity on us after this crappy season.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014

Do I have that right?

Yes I think you do.

If we win tomorrow we pass Ottawa and slip to 10th seed

How totally Canuck to lose when it counts and win when it ruins the draft

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
In what should be his final start of the year, Demko having another excellent outing. At least we know we're solid in goal going forward.

I thought Demko had a really good game up until the end but he's never going to get an easier start than this ever again. He gave up a lot of rebounds and his puckhandling still isn't fantastic. If he can play this well in tough games I'll be a believer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad