Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Flames - 4-1 (Myers, Hoglander, Joshua, Miller) | King in the North!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Satisfying to clinch the Division after all the smack talk from fans and media that the Canucks were pretenders.

Now hopefully we can give some guys a rest in Game 82 and be ready for the playoffs.

f***ing amazing.

Reactions: Pennask

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Mans dialed in, let him be.
"Hey Quinn, how's it feel to win the division?"

1713329403251.jpeg

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Its been a long time coming. Would crack a cold one if my bar cart wasn't empty :laugh:

Perfect tune-up game for Demko. The Flames were firing everything on net - not a lot looked super threatening, but I'm sure some of that was from Demko reading the play seemlessly and always being in the right spot.

Not much else worth saying, team seemed to be taking it easy outside of a few chippy moments, and the Flames gave them a lot of high quality chances without much effort expended. Hronek's "you have holidays in two days" had me dying.

Bring on the playoffs!

Edit: Was really annoyed having to watch the US broadcast today on ESPN+. Watching the Sportsnet highlights shows that ESPN had the arena mad muted, which took a ton away from the experience. Thomlinson has also grown on me as the season has come on, and while he's still no Garret, listening to him + Shorty >>> whatever nonsense was on ESPN.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Wtf are these clowns on Sportsnet saying?

Kings would be the best matchup for the Canucks??

Nashville is our best matchup.

Kings would lull our team into a slumber and then they'd miss their flight and have to forfeit Game 3.

I feel like they also threw up an incorrect "if the playoffs started right now" bracket graphic. That wasn't updated to tonight's late game results. lol.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Its been a long time coming. Would crack a cold one if my bar cart wasn't empty :laugh:

Perfect tune-up game for Demko. The Flames were firing everything on net - not a lot looked super threatening, but I'm sure some of that was from Demko reading the play seemlessly and always being in the right spot.

Not much else worth saying, team seemed to be taking it easy outside of a few chippy moments, and the Flames gave them a lot of high quality chances without much effort expended. Hronek's "you have holidays in two days" had me dying.

Bring on the playoffs!

Edit: Was really annoyed having to watch the US broadcast today on ESPN+. Watching the Sportsnet highlights shows that ESPN had the arena mad muted, which took a ton away from the experience. Thomlinson has also grown on me as the season has come on, and while he's still no Garret, listening to him + Shorty >>> whatever nonsense was on ESPN.

Ya'll got a bar cart with refrigeration for cold ones? That's so friggen fancy. Wow.

I'd rather have the Kings than the Preds. I want the Blues to beat Dallas and the Canucks to win. Vegas is finishing 3rd mostly likely so we won't see them potentially until round 2.

Okay...but have you actually watched how the Canucks play the Kings this year?

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
What a season! Winning the Pacific Division is a nice touch and it’s crazy that we did it before the Oilers have.

I’d rather Dallas win tomorrow so we don’t have to play LA.

Even though LA is the weakest team in the West and every other team besides us will most likely beat them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad