Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Blackhawks - 5-2 (Kuzmenko x2, Joshua, Dries, Horvat)

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Good thing we traded for Bear who gets the shaft immediately from the new coaching staff.

Besides the fact he has played well with Hughes.

Cause you know, Hughes is small, so need to pair him with the tallest guy on the team.

Only thing I like is Mik-EP-Kuz together.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I’m expecting some insane structure/60 tomorrow night

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022

That's the benefit of having a coach that played over 1000 games and had an extremely successful career

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I love that they've thrown the lines in a blender, but this will be a disaster. Miller has been hot garbage away from Horvat (and at centre) this year, and the defensive pairings will last about 5 minutes (or 2-3 goals).

Reactions: CanuckCity

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The best thing to come out of being an embarrassment to the league and chaotic management is how fun and funny this board has become. I enjoy shitposting and shitreading much more than the games itself.

I do miss the old days where we were all seriously invested in game days. We were counting down hours until game time and we would be discussing potential playoff matchups in January in other threads.

Our OT thread was off the rails crazy at times. We would doxx each other and Vancouver_2010 was just such a good act.

But yeah, clown organization deserves a clown forum and I'm happy to contribute.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Random question to you Canucks fans.

Was watching this video and wondered what the reason was behind the Flames starting their fourth line?

• Haha
Reactions: theguardianII

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Hughes paired up with Myers..Rick Tocchet is going to learn an instant lesson here.
I remember AV tried the Edler-Bieska pairing for a few months over the course of 2 seasons and that pairing being the pairing from hell. Torts comes in...and tries the same shit. Then freaking Willie D tried it again for good measure, until he topped that by pairing Bieksa with Sbisa. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad