Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Dallas Tuesday, 5:30PM, SNV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
To be fair, the Henrik EN was pretty awesome and did you see how hard it was for Tampa to score an EN on Saturday lol.

I saw it and that was definitely as good as it gets in terms of effort for an empty netter. Not to mention the second empty netter had a little Sedinery to it.

Well, their top line has been shut out twice so far in the first five games...while ours has not.

Their top line may be good...as is ours. I don't see a significant advantage in terms of top lines...which was my point to the poster I quoted.

Fair enough. I guess they pile it on in some games and disappear in others? Hopefully they can disappear this game.

I know. I wasn't trying to disagree or anything, just having a little fun. I would give them a light advantage though because I think that each player on that line can be a ppg player by season's end whereas I'm hoping for the Sedins to be in the 70 pt range and Vrbata in the 60s if all goes well. Obviously not a big difference but I think they may be a notch below them with a few less goals over the course of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad