Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Avs | Friday, October 24th, 7pm MT | The fun continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Colorado Avalanche @Avalanche
Roy said as of now he is thinking about replacing injured Ryan Wilson with Zach Redmond on defense.

Am I doing this right?

TheOffice+no+no+no.gif

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Burrows spent time as one of Allaire's shooters at his goalie camp this summer, in this article it states that many shooters are attending goalie camps to find weaknesses in goaltending strategies. Allaire is our goalie coach, so why would he show nhl players from other teams weaknesses and exploits for his strategies? Probably doesn't affect much, but still...

"Vancouver Canucks forward Alexandre Burrows spent several weeks during the past two summers in Montreal as a shooter for Allaire at his camp.

"You see what they are working on, what they are trying to cover," Burrows said.

And what that leaves exposed?

"Exactly," he said"

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=735777&navid=nhl:topheads

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Burrows spent time as one of Allaire's shooters at his goalie camp this summer, in this article it states that many shooters are attending goalie camps to find weaknesses in goaltending strategies. Allaire is our goalie coach, so why would he show nhl players from other teams weaknesses and exploits for his strategies? Probably doesn't affect much, but still...

"Vancouver Canucks forward Alexandre Burrows spent several weeks during the past two summers in Montreal as a shooter for Allaire at his camp.

"You see what they are working on, what they are trying to cover," Burrows said.

And what that leaves exposed?

"Exactly," he said"

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=735777&navid=nhl:topheads

Part of me thinks, HAHA whatever...

The other part thinks, WHY you do that Allaire...?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Part of me thinks, HAHA whatever...

The other part thinks, WHY you do that Allaire...?

Yea that's kinda how I felt when I read that.

Maybe Allaire wanted an NHL caliber player to test his goalies, not just an amateur, and figured Burrows was too dumb to actually pick up on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad