Rumor: Canucks are interested in signing UFA LW Jaden Schwartz

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Think so? With the success of Hog-Bo-Boes?

Certainly possible, but I'd keep the Heart Break Boyz together.

Horvat and Pearson are BFFs and the coaches have chained them at the hip from the instant Pearson arrived.

I expect they will continue to use Horvat as a matchup C and I doubt Green will want two sub-5’10 guys on his wings.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Schwartz!! He's another play driver that can generate offense on his own...had a down year... maybe a slight discount?
The Canucks would be so deep if they had Schwartz. Imagine if Podz comes as advertised too...
Hoglander Petey Boeser
Pearson Horvat Garland
Schwartz Jt. Miller Podkolzin
Highmore Dickinson Motte
Three scoring lines and a shutdown line. This might be the deepest 12 forwards in the North division

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Horvat and Pearson are BFFs and the coaches have chained them at the hip from the instant Pearson arrived.

I expect they will continue to use Horvat as a matchup C and I doubt Green will want two sub-5’10 guys on his wings.

Boeser is 6’1.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Schwartz!! He's another play driver that can generate offense on his own...had a down year... maybe a slight discount?
The Canucks would be so deep if they had Schwartz. Imagine if Podz comes as advertised too...
Hoglander Petey Boeser
Pearson Horvat Garland
Schwartz Jt. Miller Podkolzin
Highmore Dickinson Motte
Three scoring lines and a shutdown line. This might be the deepest 12 forwards in the North division
Like it but switch Swartz and Hoglander. Hoglander plays great with Miller. Miller with the two 2019 draft picks would be a very good line.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles

That would be incredibly bad coaching if Horvat is used that with the addition of Dickinson. But we are talking about green here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad