Confirmed with Link: Canucks Acquire Derek Dorsett

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Yay I missed the days of hordichuk plugs for the 4th line. **** this day. Fighters are useless.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
I think Benning wanted his own Thornton, but a younger version of him.

A guy with leadership who will patrol the bottom six and stick up for teammates. Benning clearly wants every single player on the roster to contribute.

Sestito is probably on his way out.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Medicine Tiger Hat?

Sorry. But I needed that right now. Thanks. :laugh::laugh:

Reminded me of this classic:

hqdefault.jpg

"Have you got his leg?"

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Dorsett, this guy. Great player. For years I've been saying, why do the Canucks not get Derek Dorsett. Perfect bottom six winger. Scrappy, feisty, will fight anyone, hit anyone. Good wheels, goes to the net with authority. Leadership, he wore an A with Columbus. Playoff experience, just got through a run to the Final. Led the league in PIMs a few years back. Wears his heart on his sleeve. Great move by Benning, just wish Gillis would have grabbed him years ago.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
Dorsett, this guy. Great player. For years I've been saying, why do the Canucks not get Derek Dorsett. Perfect bottom six winger. Scrappy, feisty, will fight anyone, hit anyone. Good wheels, goes to the net with authority. Leadership, he wore an A with Columbus. Playoff experience, just got through a run to the Final. Led the league in PIMs a few years back. Wears his heart on his sleeve. Great move by Benning, just wish Gillis would have grabbed him years ago.

not sure if serious :dunno:

John Bender*

Personally, I like Sestito better.

Sestito was/is ****. Superheavyweight body and middleweight intimidation. Reminds me of that crazy Italian guy the oilers had a few years ago - without the wheels.

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch
Dorsett fought Bieksa in the preseason and Sestito in the regular. Hockeyfights.com has Bieksa and Dorsett with the wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad