Post-Game Talk: Canucks 5 - Sabres 2 || Praise Bo, He Will Save Us All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
So what happens here?, Sbisa out New guy in?. Or Weber out after his solid game?

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Is it too premature to get really excited about bo horvat? Kid has all the hallmarks of being a gigantic part of this team and a leader.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
Kenins tied for the team lead in hits in his debut with 3. He also logged 10:33 of ice time.

Not a bad debut at all.
I remember during the ole Torts days where Kenins would've been lucky to see 5 minutes of ice time.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Patrice Bergeron is a ridiculously good hockey player.

I like Horvat, I really do, but to be honest he'd have to be close to as good a player as Bergeron to make it worth trading Schneider. Nothing against Horvat at all, that's just how highly I think of Schneider.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Mainly what I take away from this game is that Buffalo sucks. And terror that they were actually outworking us for long periods. Sure, they were even more hopelessly inept in their own zone than we were, but it's still disheartening how easily other teams come away with the puck along the boards and below the goal line, especially one at the bottom of almost every single statline.

On the plus side, Kenins didn't look out of place, Kassian and Matthias had some nice power moves, Our Lord and Saviour BoHo scored, and Miller got his win against the Buffaslugs.

Stewart looks like he could be a decent add if we could get him for cheap.

Certain posters in this thread need to dial down their hissy fits and shut the **** up. Seriously.

Sedin line still slowing down. Can still shred terrible teams, but obviously the odometer's ticking on to nowheresville.

Must kill Minnesota.

Dude no lie. Haven't gotten my christmas gift yet from Chiggs. Jerk.
Haven't seen him yet to exchange gifts but still ... Jerk.

:laugh: Wow, that sucks. Still, with his bankroll I imagine you're due for something nicer than the blu-rays, books, shirts and gift cards I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad