Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Schneider looking very sharp. Wasn't tested at all in the first period so it was questionable how ready he would be in the second, but he's looked great.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Two weak tripping calls in the offensive end of all things. Kinda annoying that we get called for an aggressive forecheck just because the Wild cant stay on their skates.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Garret called Henrik a future hall of famer? Someone's going to make a thread on the main board about that. :laugh:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Holy crap, what an awful call!

Trying to get the wild back in this, no tripping what so ever, sedins stick wasnt even near his skates when he fell.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Garret called Henrik a future hall of famer? Someone's going to make a thread on the main board about that. :laugh:

art ross, hart, 3 times top 10 in points, 3 straight years league leader in assists, should finish with 1000+ points.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Where I rip Lu or where I wish he fails? Because I'd doubt you'd find many if any of those (latter).

And there's also a saying: if you have something to say, just say it.

Except, despite me quoting you I had no intentions of calling you out on anything. It was more the other guy, who's fake name escapes me. Followed by me wondering aloud why some fans have to rip on one goalie or the other, instead of appreciating both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad