Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Wow... surprised to see Kassian was removed from the top line. What was the reason given (or was there one)? Did he dog it for a game or something?

Hal 9000*

Obviously the canucks just play better in front of Schneider :sarcasm: Really great first period

This is gonna be a gimme for Schneider. He should get a shutout. Another softball start.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wow... surprised to see Kassian was removed from the top line. What was the reason given (or was there one)? Did he dog it for a game or something?

Just trying to get everyone going is all. Kassian had been fine, and had done nothing to be demoted.

This is gonna be a gimme for Schneider. He should get a shutout. Another softball start.

Good to see you're not bias.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Serious question. Are you related to Luongo? Or have some type of connection/friendship with him?

Why do we always have to show disdain to one of our goaltenders? It's always a pissing match when someone tries to criticize them, and this looks like a start to another one.

----------
Hurts for Minnesota to have their checking line center go 0 for 3 in the dot against Henrik Sedin.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Why do we always have to show disdain to one of our goaltenders? It's always a pissing match when someone tries to criticize them, and this looks like a start to another one.

----------
Hurts for Minnesota to have their checking line center go 0 for 3 in the dot against Henrik Sedin.
How is this a start to one? I'd love to hear this.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I can't get a nucks stream on any of the usual spots, lots of other games though. I should probably just cave and pay for the NHL one.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Is Schroeder's Dad wearing a Lapierre jersey? :laugh:

jordan-schroeder-400.jpg

Schroeder has had a few different numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad