Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3, Penguins 2 (OT) - Sid Half Asses Another OT Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Man Brock Boeser is nice. They got some nifty goals from Hutton and Suttertron too.

Tip your cap to a scrappy ‘Nucks team! Didn’t they sweep the Pens last year? And Boeser owner them then too?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
How do you not start Malkin- Kessel in OT after how great they looked and how bad Sid and Guentzel looked. Awful coaching.

This. This. This. Kessel/G were busting their asses in the second half of that game. Really busting their asses.. Absolutely ridiculous that Sid gets to start the game w/ Jake. Two guys who meeeh'd it pretty much all game.

Kessel/G should have started that OT. That was f***ing ridiculous by Sid. Pathetic effort, 87.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Well I'm glad my feed died 15 seconds into overtime. Spared me the ending.

Sid needs to pull his head out of his ass with this lazy half assed effort ****.

Idk what his deal is.
Well, literally less than a minute after I found a working stream that took multiple minutes to get to load, I see the game winner. **** me.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Really sucking right now. Not a whole lot to like. MM/DeSmith are pure garbage in OT and Shootouts.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
6MUs8M0ODnFllTYdqDXiibBbJgBjhR.gif

Reactions: ColePens

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I laugh every time I read that Crosby is becoming like Yzerman. Gets worse defensively every year, and by worse I mean makes clearly lazy plays. At least they looked okay for most of the game, but that’s not saying much given the opponent.

He sucks to start seasons. That's the way he's always been. When he's on, he's the best two way player in the game. And he's been on every postseason for 3 years running.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
This. This. This. Kessel/G were busting their asses in the second half of that game. Really busting their asses.. Absolutely ridiculous that Sid gets to start the game w/ Jake. Two guys who meeeh'd it pretty much all game.

Kessel/G should have started that OT. That was ****ing ridiculous by Sid. Pathetic effort, 87.

Ice time was bizarre tonight. 5 forwards under 14 minutes..

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Overall play in our own end is the biggest issue right now, and I dont mean just in terms of defensive play. Our offense thrives on quick breakouts but atm we aren't moving the puck out of our zone quickly or cleanly.

Reactions: CertifiedLurker

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Funny seeing people fall for this again. AGAIN! Wondering if they'll make the playoffs due to a bad start.

Like how many times do the Pens have to prove you wrong come January? Of course they're a playoff team. It's early as hell. They'll be #1 or #2 in the Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad