Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
53739574.jpg

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
No... I seen half an episode once... Lets just hope that the Canucks play faster then that show moves along...

I like pokeing fun at change is coming, not a fan of the GOT idea... I would like to be more ironic then pop culture...

Such as a photo of the Sedins, then "change is coming" then the same Sedin photo just reversed...

or Change is coming, then we now have 5 new types of hot dogs, then Garrets face.

or Change is coming, then the logo of the MH tigers with the Vancouver above it like the jersey logo...

Love these ideas :handclap: especially the 1st one with the reversed twins.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Love these ideas :handclap: especially the 1st one with the reversed twins.

Thanks,

another...

Change is coming, then a pic of Kesler saying Selke winner, Then a pic of Kesler saying Sulky whiner...

not mine, I seen it posted on this board some time ago...

another...

Change is coming... A pic of Lou and Schneider saying goalie controversy, then a pic of Miller an Lack saying goalie controversy...

another...

Change is coming... Then a pic of Linden saying " So how about a new logo"

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
Change is coming, followed by a pic of McDavid wearing a nucks jersey.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Thanks,

another...

Change is coming, then a pic of Kesler saying Selke winner, Then a pic of Kesler saying Sulky whiner...

not mine, I seen it posted on this board some time ago...

another...

Change is coming... A pic of Lou and Schneider saying goalie controversy, then a pic of Miller an Lack saying goalie controversy...

another...

Change is coming... Then a pic of Linden saying " So how about a new logo"

I'd go with the reversed twins or the new goalie controversy.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
I'm on board with the monocle and top hats. Especially if they can be placed on players with scraggly beards or missing teeth. Not a GoT booster.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Sestito = Hodor!
Daniel = Bran. After we all thought his legs broke at the end of last year.
Henrik = Ayra
Kassian = Hound
Bieksa = Bronn
Gillman = Little Finger
Benning = Tywin

That's all I got. :D

Luongo would be the perfect Joffrey...

Last edited:

SpecialK139

Bo Hor-fat
Aug 8, 2012
Burnaby
I like the ideas about "change is coming" that are parodying how some of the moves so far are (at face value) not much different (ie - stories tales lies and canadian canuck's posts)

either 'change is coming' or 'it is what it is' with a mccann picture would be good to start the season with

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
With Game of Thrones not being on TV again until April, and the fact it's heading into Season 5, it's out of the cultural spotlight and seems a little behind the times.

Change is Coming is still my favourite. The goalie controversy one is golden.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I've warmed up to the "change is coming" plus the "It is what it is" theme with no actual changes. We can always use GOT for the playoffs which is when the show is in full swing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad