Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Lightning 1 | 22/12/15 | 4:30 PM SNP (MOD Warning: Post #250)

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
garrison_jason640.jpg

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So losing interest and fast in this team are only hope is tampa id playing pretty bad hockey too. Gotta hope for a full tank or make some positive trades. I think 4-2 loss with bartchi and vrbata with the goals

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
He gon' get lit up! But can't wait to see it, lol.

Henrik back as well?

Unless Henrik is 100 percent, they'd be crazy to play him imo.....guy would get an extra four days rest to recover and be available on Boxing Day....last game of a six-gamer is virtually a guaranteed loss night.....Markstrom will have to reprise his game against the Kings if the 'Nucks are to have any hope in this one. :help:

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Split the Sedins up permanently.

Stop putting the entire scoring burden on those two guys. It's just not right.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I'd say there's a better chance of Pedan getting into the lineup sometime soon in place of Edler, than Willie splitting up the twins......I know AV tried it a few times to get them out of a slump they were in, but the likelihood of this coach following that strategy is less than nil.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I can feel it starting to turn...

Embrace it...

Without Henrik in the lineup we are literally dog **** and are bound to get clobbered soon

Detroit was a lucky ass game

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Without Henrik in the lineup we are literally dog **** and are bound to get clobbered soon

Detroit was a lucky ass game

Henrik isn't long term..
In the meanwhile... Goals are finally coming from other sources after a ridiculous absence.

Now if the PK can man up... The wins will come. I think they will here soon.

And I thought the Det gm was an unlucky game to not run away with earlier... Depends on your perspective I guess.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Henrik gets injured

Horvat Markstrom Hutton all step up

The tank is counter tanked by superior Gillis drafting in his last year

Mike Gillis not only loses the Canucks the cup, but prevents any top 5 overall picks with the greatest Vancouver Canuck ever drafted Bo Horvat

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Palat is out. Johnson is out. Brown is out. Boyle is out. Gourde? is out.

So the bolts are missing two top 6 forwards, 2/3rds of their checking line and whoever Gourde is.

So with the bolts getting minimal offense from their blue line this season, your Vancouver Canucks have a decent chance at 2 points tomorrow.

Watch out for that Namestnikov kid. He's tricky.

GCG

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Henrik isn't long term..
In the meanwhile... Goals are finally coming from other sources after a ridiculous absence.

Now if the PK can man up... The wins will come. I think they will here soon.

And I thought the Det gm was an unlucky game to not run away with earlier... Depends on your perspective I guess.

IMHO, a bigger *IF* is if Miller's aging body will hold up. Wins ain't going to come if it doesn't regards if goals come from other sources given the state of the blueline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad