Post-Game Talk: Canucks 1 @ Canadiens 3 -- Sacre bloody Bleu

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Well said.

I lost ~70 pounds a couple years ago and one of the most important factors IMO is that I let myself do/eat whatever I wanted on Fridays. Gave me something to look forward to and made being healthy every other day more sustainable.

Congrats! Most people I work with stop having treat 'days' and go into treat 'meals' because after awhile they prefer the way they feel when they eat well.

When I go out for food I'm not going to sit there and make them feed me plain chicken breasts with steamed veg. I want ****ing nachos.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Congrats! Most people I work with stop having treat 'days' and go into treat 'meals' because after awhile they prefer the way they feel when they eat well.

When I go out for food I'm not going to sit there and make them feed me plain chicken breasts with steamed veg. I want ****ing nachos.

I took my treat days ****ing seriously.

I remember one time I was in 7-11 or something, wanted chocolate milk for some damn reason. I took it to the register to pay and noticed the label said "now with 30% less sugar! (or something.) I was like...**** that...and put it back.:laugh:

I need to get back to that. Lately I've just been eating terribly and trying to make up for it by doing twice the gym time. Not really the best approach.

er yeah...Canucks. I hope Matthias isn't this years Sanotrelli whose injury when playing well breaks our back.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Sedin line is old for a forward line and ancient for a top line. This is the end of a fairly gruelling road trip. This is where you'd expect the Sedin line to falter. You'd expect other older players to be gassed, too.

Canucks need rest. This doesn't have to be the beginning of the end.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I took my treat days ****ing seriously.

I remember one time I was in 7-11 or something, wanted chocolate milk for some damn reason. I took it to the register to pay and noticed the label said "now with 30% less sugar! (or something.) I was like...**** that...and put it back.:laugh:

Always grab the regular stuff dude. Same thing with pop. Don't waste your time with the Coke Zero or Pepsi Next crap. Get the real thing! :laugh:

Anyway, time to log off. Always helps to pack my lunch for work the night before but now I have the added task of diluting my bleach and dousing my apples in it.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Always grab the regular stuff dude. Same thing with pop. Don't waste your time with the Coke Zero or Pepsi Next crap. Get the real thing! :laugh:

Anyway, time to log off. Always helps to pack my lunch for work the night before but now I have the added task of diluting my bleach and dousing my apples in it.

You could just do shots of bleach and eat the apple. Same thing.

(Don't do that)

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Diluted bleach in the amounts on the fruits after you rinse them is hardly anything to concern yourself about.

Never done it before, but wouldn't there be a smell after?

And yes, if you're going to treat yourself to pop, you might as well do it right and drink the real thing.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
Any loss is frustrating but we were gassed and outplayed.

Far more pissed about the Ottawa game that the refs gifted the Sens, what an absolute joke.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Never done it before, but wouldn't there be a smell after?

And yes, if you're going to treat yourself to pop, you might as well do it right and drink the real thing.

It's really just a matter of adjusting. After switching to diet a long time ago, I can't go back. The "real thing" tastes so thick and heavy now, don't like it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad