Can't win all those 3-0 deficits Habs 2-3 Coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Part of the Habs success have been playing with the lead. They haven't gotten that lately and it shows. Tonight it was a combination of a weak PP and bad start by Condon that did them in. Hopefully with Price we can get the first goal and play with the lead.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
My little imagination is big, watch this:

Galchenyuk uses this game as a huge boon to his development, starts picking corners almost nightly instead of missing high and wide. His production ramps up to nearly a ppg over a period of a couple weeks until the point where even MT can't hold this hockey stud back from breaking out. He's slotted in beside Max and Gally and they become one of the best lines in the league, threatening to score in all situations. He silences all his doubters and becomes the #1C we've dreamed of for the second half of the season and leads us to the promised land.

Could you imagine?

And then you hear the buzzer and you wake up :laugh:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
If someone would've told me before the season started that Galchenyuk would only have 2 goals 20 games into this season I would've laughed at them. He's had something like 4 goals in his last 50 regular season games or something like that. Young player or not this is getting concerning now IMO.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Pacioretty shown limping prior to the game on antichambre. Might explain him not being a dominant player out there

Capitaine Subban*

I'm starting to think that Galchenyuk wont be better than Koivu ever, he seems to be missing the "it" factor. I hope im wrong.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Pacioretty shown limping prior to the game on antichambre. Might explain him not being a dominant player out there

Mentioned that in the game thread. Still 19 points in 20 games playing through injury. :handclap:
Definitely came back to early and stalled the rehab process. He's looked awkward walking in every pre game clip they've showed him this year

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
obyrne.jpg

The true story behind that arrest can only be discussed during an HF Meet Up I bet, otherwise it's a ban for sure :laugh:

realtalk11

Oct 7, 2013
I'm starting to think that Galchenyuk wont be better than Koivu ever, he seems to be missing the "it" factor. I hope im wrong.

lol people were mad at me and a few others when we said that a week ago in his thread.

It's obv enough right now that he's missing "it".

It's not like he will hit 22-23 yrs old and magically get "it" lol

Capitaine Subban*

lol people were mad at me and a few others when we said that a week ago in his thread.

It's obv enough right now that he's missing "it".

It's not like he will hit 22-23 yrs old and magically get "it" lol

He's still young but I'm pretty sure now he likely wont be a ppg franchise player.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I didn't realize Mitchell got injured. Hope it isn't too serious. MT has tried everyone from the 4th line on Galchenyuk's wing so may as well give Tinordi a shot there now. :sarcasm:

Maybe try Price up there on Chucky's wing? I hear he's coming to NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad