twitter.com
I always thought of him as O'Byrne 2.0 :laugh:
Remember when we played O'Byrne as a forward? Good times

obyrne.jpg

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Mitchell as our #2 RW is pretty ****ing sad. Real real sad...

Look around the league at all the good teams, look at their top 2 RW's and look at ours lol.

This team still has flaws and holes.

Yeah it's worrying but a trade won't help cause you can always turf Semin but then Kassian gets back and we've got a log jam. I'd rather give AHL guys a try for now. Of course we know how MT handles callups :cry:

Nynja*

also I think its time to STOP playing PK for the full 2 min on the PP.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Pacioretty makes me question everything I think I know about hockey.

He's awful. Yet somehow gets rewarded with points every night. It's mind boggling.

Playing (sh*tty mind you) through injury, still almost PPG. If the rest of the team can start scoring again that'd be great.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I didn't realize Mitchell got injured. Hope it isn't too serious. MT has tried everyone from the 4th line on Galchenyuk's wing so may as well give Tinordi a shot there now. :sarcasm:

Don't make jokes like that.....

Therrien actually did that in Pittsburgh. He used Brooks Orpik on the Wing. Orpik was so pissed off...never forgave Therrien.

Capitaine Subban*

also I think its time to STOP playing PK for the full 2 min on the PP.

I respect your courage for this opinion that I fully agree. He starts to annoy me on PP with his decision making.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Does MT even coach on the bench during the actual game? All I see every time the camera pans to him is him with his foot on the bench with his elbow resting on his knee and his hand on his chin looking like he's been constipated for a week. May as well have a crash test dummy behind the bench instead.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Pacioretty makes me question everything I think I know about hockey.

He's awful. Yet somehow gets rewarded with points every night. It's mind boggling.

He's purely a sniper imo. He puzzles me. Fast skates but lazy at the same time. Hard working but floating at the same time.

No passing skills, no vision, no stick handling. Just opportunistic and a hell of a good sniper.

Just my pure honest humble opinion...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Price playing tomorrow. Just confirmed by MT in his presser.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Don't make jokes like that.....

Therrien actually did that in Pittsburgh. He used Brooks Orpik on the Wing. Orpik was so pissed off...never forgave Therrien.

Well MT got fired and the Pens and they went on to win the cup so that was a best possible outcome. I'll take that for the Habs any day. :)

Capitaine Subban*

Just read. If you want to take it as DD, Pleks, and Flynn were bad or average, thats your issue. Cant stop you from letting your little imagination go wild

Damn ok... I just tought he wasnt better than our other centers I guess i misread what u wrote, no biggie.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Really sloppy. Felt like we were fighting the puck sometimes out there. Pacioretty with a goal but not a good performance. We didn't deserve it. A game that with Price, we might've won despite our performance.

The yotes mucked it up as much as they could and we aren't great muckers except for Gallagher.
They beat us along the boards and in front of the net. The more things change the more they stay the same. I don't know what it is with this team be we seem to suck in these types of games.
A big swing and a miss. :popcorn:

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Just read. If you want to take it as DD, Pleks, and Flynn were bad or average, thats your issue. Cant stop you from letting your little imagination go wild

My little imagination is big, watch this:

Galchenyuk uses this game as a huge boon to his development, starts picking corners almost nightly instead of missing high and wide. His production ramps up to nearly a ppg over a period of a couple weeks until the point where even MT can't hold this hockey stud back from breaking out. He's slotted in beside Max and Gally and they become one of the best lines in the league, threatening to score in all situations. He silences all his doubters and becomes the #1C we've dreamed of for the second half of the season and leads us to the promised land.

Could you imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad