GDT: canhur

What did you watch during our much needed break?

• Total voters

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
I think that's how Vancouver plays in general though. My kid follows them closely and sees pretty much every game of theirs, so he was telling me a lot about the last night.

My view is Carolina did a very good job last night disrupting that and not letting Vancouver get many scoring chances off of that and he agreed that they were struggling to play the game they normally like to play.
Doesn’t VAN lead the league in scoring off the rush?

I thought the Canes did a pretty good job of slowing them down in the NZ and preventing the breakaway stretch passes.

VAN was already a good team and adding Lindholm is going to make them significantly better imo.

The West is really interesting this season. It feels like almost any team that makes the playoffs out of the West has shown the capability at some point during the season of winning the whole thing. To me the East just doesn’t have that same feeling right now. Are we about to enter into an era of Western Conference dominance?

The second half of this season is going to be entertaining if nothing else.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
NGL I may have to watch some Canucks games in the future because they just look dominant right now and play good hockey
To me they’re probably the most exciting team to watch right now. Fast paced, decent amount of physicality, some electrifying offensive talent and a goalie capable of stealing games if needed.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Doesn’t VAN lead the league in scoring off the rush?

I thought the Canes did a pretty good job of slowing them down in the NZ and preventing the breakaway stretch passes.

VAN was already a good team and adding Lindholm is going to make them significantly better imo.

The West is really interesting this season. It feels like almost any team that makes the playoffs out of the West has shown the capability at some point during the season of winning the whole thing. To me the East just doesn’t have that same feeling right now. Are we about to enter into an era of Western Conference dominance?

The second half of this season is going to be entertaining if nothing else.
Yes, they do. And it is amazing that they do:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad