GDT: Canes vs. Pens: Slump Busters edition

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Has Skinner ever taken a diving penalty or been fined/otherwise disciplined by the league for diving? I don't remember it ever happening but am curious if it ever has.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
If you get hit in the head with a stick, you have to take it like nic cage getting shot in con air, or you're a diver.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Was actually just thinking that after seeing that commercial for the Nth time. Not even sure where Gonza location is.

Not sure what a "Lacko Taco" is, but Gonza is fantastic. I went to the Durham location. Highly recommend it.

Hockeywatching

May 9, 2015
Not sure what a "Lacko Taco" is, but Gonza is fantastic. I went to the Durham location. Highly recommend it.

I have only gone once and got the Lacko Taco; it was delicious. However I'm unsure if it is a certain kind of taco or if it is the taco special of the day when you get the deal.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

I have only gone once and got the Lacko Taco; it was delicious. However I'm unsure if it is a certain kind of taco or if it is the taco special of the day when you get the deal.

Gonza Tacos y Tequila

Visit any of the four Gonza Tacos y Tequila locations on select Canes gamedays to receive 2 for 1 Lacko Tacos!

The Lacko Taco is a chili-braised short rib taco served with roasted corn, poblano salsa and spicy crème fraîche on a corn tortilla
. ¡Muy delicioso!

The 2 for 1 Lacko Taco special is available on all Hurricanes home gamedays and Hurricanes Tuesday away gamedays. Taco Tuesday away games are on:

Tuesday, Oct. 27
Tuesday, Nov. 10
Tuesday, Dec. 8
Tuesday, Dec. 15
Tuesday, Dec. 29
Tuesday, March 1
Tuesday, March 15
Tuesday, March 29
Tuesday, April 5

Locations:

Raleigh: 7713-39 Lead Mine Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
Raleigh: At the Aloft Hotel, Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607
Wake Forest: 1849 S Main St., Wake Forest, NC 27587
Durham: 604 Fern Way Ave., Durham NC, 27701

Ta-da!

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Kunitz is known as one of the leagues biggest divers.

It is hilarious how the pens announcers papered over it. "Staal didnt intend for that to be a penalty but thats where the stick ended up."

Honestly i think most of the Metro announcers are homers at this point for some reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad