GDT: cane's vs flyera - fire cam ward and ron hainsey into the sun

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Kinda confused. Against Ottawa the Staals were out for OT with Faulk. My initial thought was "that's stupid, they're slow." But, once they gained possession, it was impossible to take the puck away from them.

Not sure why they wouldn't try that again. They've had two opportunities since.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Kinda confused. Against Ottawa the Staals were out for OT with Faulk. My initial thought was "that's stupid, they're slow." But, once they gained possession, it was impossible to take the puck away from them.

Not sure why they wouldn't try that again. They've had two opportunities since.

Because you never play the same lines for more than 4 periods at a time. That's just foolishness.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I guess the good news is that there won't be any decisions to make at the trade deadline, right?

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Ward with .842 sv%, making it the third in a row he's had less than .900

If Lack doesn't start the next game it'll be a goddamn travesty

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
EDIT: I had some witty (at least I thought it was witty) response to that
Ward post, but figured I would be accused of being illogical (and that would probably be right), so I deleted it.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So if I'm reading this correctly, we had 4 shots immediately after the Flyers made it 2-1 (though 3 came in the sequence where J Staal was all alone in front), then had 3 shots the entire rest of the game. The Flyers had 2 shots immediately after they made it 2-1, then 12 shots the rest of the game.

This team needs how to react to adversity, especially considering they're going to be facing a lot of it.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
So if I'm reading this correctly, we had 4 shots immediately after the Flyers made it 2-1, then had 3 shots the entire rest of the game. The Flyers had 2 shots immediately after they made it 2-1, then 12 shots the rest of the game.

This team needs how to react to adversity, especially considering they're going to be facing a lot of it.

I agree, but this team sucks. It would would be great if this team had great goaltending, had great scoring, had a great PP, could respond to adversity, etc.. but it is what it is....a bad team.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
So if I'm reading this correctly, we had 4 shots immediately after the Flyers made it 2-1 (though 3 came in the sequence where J Staal was all alone in front), then had 3 shots the entire rest of the game. The Flyers had 2 shots immediately after they made it 2-1, then 12 shots the rest of the game.

We must aide Anton in impregnation many Caroline womens. Then in 20 yrs we can draft them all to start an all Anton team and become dynasty.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
What I don't get is why do you out 2 defensemen out for 3 on 3??? Your goal is to score a score, not sit back and defend that situation. All 3 of our 3 vs 3 victories we had 2 forward on the ice, why change that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad