GDT: Canes visiting in LA vs Kings

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Pesce active but not playing. Cleary an incoming trade with Nylander no longer available.

Yeah, we need to pick a new player that Pesce will be traded for every time something comes up.

A buddy of mine has a couple connections, and he's been right on some small moves before so I trust him. He told me he's been hearing Zibanejad's name come up in a deal for Pesce now that Nylander is staying in Toronto.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Yeah, we need to pick a new player that Pesce will be traded for every time something comes up.

A buddy of mine has a couple connections, and he's been right on some small moves before so I trust him. He told me he's been hearing Zibanejad's name come up in a deal for Pesce now that Nylander is staying in Toronto.

Zibanejad would be seriously underwhelming if that's who we got in a trade for Pesce.

Crazydounut

Oct 10, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Will the Hurricanes score more then a goal this time?
Can their Pee Pee work correctly tonight?
Will Iyla whatever the f*** you spell his last name score from the press box?

FIND OUT ON EPISODE 26 OF HURRICANES WATCH (presented by "Missed Opportunities"-Ron Rivera)

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Zibanejad would be seriously underwhelming if that's who we got in a trade for Pesce.

Agreed. If we're going to trade Pesce, it really needs to be in a deal for something like Nylander. That window has passed, so unless there's a pretty significant add on the other end in addition to a guy like Zibanejad, Pesce no tradey. We need high end players, we don't need to be trading for multiple lesser ones, even if we win on overall value.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I’d take him in a heartbeat, just hard to give up the peesh. He plays a huge role for the rags, had a big night tonight. I suspect they would think Pesce isn’t good enough. I don’t know if he’s too far below Nylander, he’s a good center. I kind of think Nylander is over rated though.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I’d take him in a heartbeat, just hard to give up the peesh. He plays a huge role for the rags, had a big night tonight. I suspect they would think Pesce isn’t good enough. I don’t know if he’s too far below Nylander, he’s a good center. I kind of think Nylander is over rated though.

I’d take the guy that put up 60pts as a rookie vs the guy who’s career high is 51 points every day of the week.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

I’d take the guy that put up 60pts as a rookie vs the guy who’s career high is 51 points, every day of the week.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
He was a 6oa who's only 25 and has had a pretty solid career so far at a position of need for us... and we're insulted that the other team might want a 3rd round defenseman on a team that hasn't done shit in a decade?

Pesce is a fine young player, but y'all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad