GDT: Canes v Rags

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Can anyone tell me what Chris Terry's purpose is? By no means am I saying he's the reason the team is this ******, but why is he on the ice?
Yeah, a waste of space so far. So I guess it's time to walk back the Terry could get 40 points insanity from the off-season? ;)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
At this point, I'm not convinced any forward on the team will hit 40 points. :sarcasm: (partially sarcasm).

There are only 3 forwards that are projected to hit > 40 points with their current pace and that's if they don't sustain any injuries.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
At this point, I'm not convinced any forward on the team will hit 40 points. :sarcasm: (partially sarcasm).

There are only 3 forwards that are projected to hit > 40 points with their current pace and that's if they don't sustain any injuries.

2 of which we'll hopefully be trading at the deadline, so they need to keep that **** up.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

WHGi867.gif

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
I paid a lot of money to not have much fun.

Last year I made the mistake of going to the December game at MSG where we lost 1-0 in one of the most unwatchable games I've ever attended. I was hoping to at least see us score a goal last night. Sadly I've already committed to a ticket on November 30th, so maybe that will be the day.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Question for SG (or someone else into more advanced stats). Now that 15 games are in the book, what conclusions can be drawn for the Canes team as a whole and for individual players from advanced stats? Just curious what the data says.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Wow! You're Eric Staal! I think you're the greatest but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And that you don't really try except for the playoffs.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
This game was so boring, I turned it off to finish off Fear the Walking Dead, which btw really sucks. Acting is horrible and the story line is just stupid. So yeah, I perferred to watch that instead of this game. Shows how interesting this game really was.

And lately, the Rags games have been boring. They just suffocate you when they get a lead. And since we haven't beaten them in I don't know how long, their games are boring.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Yeah, a waste of space so far. So I guess it's time to walk back the Terry could get 40 points insanity from the off-season? ;)

Guilty as charged. I expected much more from Terry. Two things....if he ain't scoring he's a waste of a roster spot. That said, he should be on the 3rd line given this team's construction. But with Nathan Gerbe seeing significant 2nd line time and PP time, I just don't know what to say....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad