TSN: Canes trying to extend Pesce this summer but will trade him if no agreement; Sabres & Oilers are interested

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
the language was a little stronger on the re-signing. Said canes are definitely looking to re-sign him and not trade him. Negotiations are on going. If it comes to it they will trade him.

Reactions: Tryamw

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Interesting. Dreger hinting at a Yamamoto, Ceci, Foegle for Pesce swap.
jim-carrey-puke.gif

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
They mentioned would have to move money out to make a Pesce deal work. They didn’t mention any of those cap dumps to Carolina

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
If Buffalo got permission to negotiate an extension, 13th overall+ makes a lot of sense.

13th OA + Jokiharju seems like a start. I don’t like it as much as a signed Pesce from CAR’s perspective, but if they’re dead set on not going above a certain # on an extension, which they seem to do all the time, I guess that package is better than losing him for nothing after using him as an own rental.

13OA could be packaged with some of their other futures for a pretty darn good forward I’d think.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
13th OA + Jokiharju seems like a start. I don’t like it as much as a signed Pesce from CAR’s perspective, but if they’re dead set on not going above a certain # on an extension, which they seem to do all the time, I guess that package is better than using him as an own rental.

13OA could be packaged with some of their other futures for a pretty darn good forward I’d think.
I'd do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad