'Canes Sebastian Aho pace for almost 50 goals this season....

GoCanes2015

Oct 14, 2017
May now be the #1 goal scorer in the league since 11/1 (and the TVR goal against EDM sure looked like he may have tipped it in, but inconclusive)

Reactions: Tryamw

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
Im sure he will score 50 goals. He had again a slow start, otherwise he would have 40 goals already..

Black Kevin

I don't work my ass off
Nov 19, 2019
Raleigh
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.

Nosferatu

Nov 10, 2016
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.
Lol. You can’t be cerial :D

Reactions: Tryamw

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Started the season off slow but after watching him last night the kid is a superstar. Took the challenge of going up against the hottest line in hockey well and pretty much played them to a push (albeit on a back to back at home).

Sidenote: Necas also popped off the screen, minus a few rookie mistakes and should be a good one as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad