GDT: Canes @ Sabres 7pm: Round 2

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So Mikhail Grigorenko did not get his 1st goal again tonight.

He'll have to wait until the next Canes-Sabres game for that chance.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
So Mikhail Grigorenko did not get his 1st goal again tonight.

He'll have to wait until the next Canes-Sabres game for that chance.

It'll probably have to be next year based on the reactions of the Sabres fans. They are pissed that hes getting benched by Ruff and they want to send him down right now.

Phillicane

Mar 18, 2011
It'll probably have to be next year based on the reactions of the Sabres fans. They are pissed that hes getting benched by Ruff and they want to send him down right now.

Just breezed through the HF Sabre site..the fans are meatheads vs. Leafs delusional status. (Leafs have a good start too). I prefer the delusional Leafs...at least they can string words together.

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
mcbain belongs in the top 4. he has shown it again.

not sure why boychuk is getting the short stick. he did all the team asked while in the minors, and did nothing to truly deserve getting benched.

Mcbain without a doubt belongs getting Minutes over Sangs or Corvo. Technically Harrison probably is a top 4 over Jamie but with the makeup of the rest of our D he needs to anchor the bottom pair or it would be horrendous defensively.

I don't know if Boychuk is going to get much of a shot barring injury. I think we are going to see Tlusty and Dalpe cemented in on the top 2 lines and personally I agree and had them pegged their before the season started. I just don't see him being successful on the 3rd line with Jussi and Larose.

Barring injury he may not get much of a shot and once Tuomo can get back forget about it. He may end up getting traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad