Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240225_101630_Photos.jpg

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Need a spectacular game from UPL if this team expects to win its third in a row.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Every time we have a witty subtitle in the GDT, they have let us down. Just sayin'.

Also, Power was at the RIT-Griffs game last night, probably to watch his old AAA teammate Tyler Fukakusa. It's his left hand that is the source of his being out.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Such a weird start time. I wonder if this is normal for Sunday games? :huh:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Every time we have a witty subtitle in the GDT, they have let us down. Just sayin'.

Also, Power was at the RIT-Griffs game last night, probably to watch his old AAA teammate Tyler Fukakusa. It's his left hand that is the source of his being out.
I mean, most of the time when there isn't a witty subtitile they still let us down anyways...

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Carolina is only a -135 favorite today. That's not big for the gambling disinclined. The books must be seeing something in our recent play because it's not like the Hurricanes are slumping - they've been handling everyone but Dallas.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
RBA vs Donny is a bigger mismatch than Tyson vs McNeely. Someone on another forum I visit talked about how thin the margin is between success and failure in the NHL is so when the opposing team has the edge behind the bench on a near nightly basis it should be no surprise you end up eliminated by February.

Reactions: Fearnot

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
thank God it's a Sunday evening game, maybe most people will forget they're playing to spare us some embarrassment

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
RBA vs Donny is a bigger mismatch than Tyson vs McNeely. Someone on another forum I visit talked about how thin the margin is between success and failure in the NHL is so when the opposing team has the edge behind the bench on a near nightly basis it should be no surprise you end up eliminated by February.
I wonder about RBA leaving Carolina, and then remember that Granato is going to stay anyway. His style is EXACTLY how a young and fast team should play.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
thank God it's a Sunday evening game, maybe most people will forget they're playing to spare us some embarrassment
Unless the top line learns how to play again and get some early goals on the rush it's hard to see them winning. RBA is an awesome coach who gets the best from his guys every night.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Carolina is only a -135 favorite today. That's not big for the gambling disinclined. The books must be seeing something in our recent play because it's not like the Hurricanes are slumping - they've been handling everyone but Dallas.
They’re playing 2 games in 22 hours with travel in between.

Reactions: Dingo44

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Completely agree, then we will see Levi when we are out of it
lol no. Ride UPL until the season ends. Luukkonen is only 24 there's a complete possibility he could be our goalie of the future. You don't shoo him aside in the midst of a very good season and see what Levi has.

Levi has also been very good in Rochester so allow that to continue too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad