GDT: CANES @ PREDS

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Huh, different set of eyes I guess.

I’ve been thinking that McKeown’s showing he’s a AAAA guy. Agreed he’s not doing anything atrocious, but play never seems to move smoothly through him.

Yeah, I mean he holds his own and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, which is good for a #7. He's kind of decent at a lot of things, but not great or terrible at anything.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Judging by the money thay we spent in free agency. I am calling bs to what I just watched. Prove me wrong TD.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I don't know that Cajkovsky is all that talented, but his style of play really seems to fit this team right now. aggressive about getting pucks on net, and able to stop pucks with his stick really well. great for possession play, getting shots off before the defense has a chance to get situated.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I don't know that Cajkovsky is all that talented, but his style of play really seems to fit this team right now. aggressive about getting pucks on net, and able to stop pucks with his stick really well. great for possession play, getting shots off before the defense has a chance to get situated.

He could take Fluery spot, but we thick on the back end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad