GDT: Canes@Habs (29-02-20/7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So because we think that he should not play that much and with our best wingers, we are idiots ?

If you don't think he should play that much you should be complaining about Julien not Danault.

Why don't I hear more: "Julien sucks", "Why the heck has Julien welded Gallagher and Tatar to Danault for THE ENTIRE SEASON??", "Why can't Julien play Gallagher with Suzuki or Domi or Tatar with Domi or Suzuki? At least ONCE CLAUDE! ONCE!"

Why don't I hear this???????????????

Why the f*** do I have to hear "Danault Sucks" when he's out there giving it his all, playing against the league's top lines and leading the team's forwards in plus minus by a mile??? Why the f*** don't I hear more complaining about the coach that can't even attempt to try other line combinations?????????????????????????????

Not only do I have to watch the same shitty line combinations being rolled out over and over, but I hear people complaining about Danault instead of the coach!!!!!!!!!!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Back up the idiot comment, bro.
Danault's okay, as a 3rd line center....not a 1st line center. If you can't see that....well
Yeah he's more than Okay as a 3c. And yes I can see he's not a number 1 C. Who on here has said he's a number 1 see???

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Remove all the posts about Danault from @26Mats and we have a 2 pages GDT thru 1 period :laugh:

If only so many idiots weren't saying such idiotic things like "Danault's to blame, because he's not a #1c."

Can it get any more idiotic than that??

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Back up the idiot comment, bro.
Danault's okay, as a 3rd line center....not a 1st line center. If you can't see that....well

He is more than a 3rd line center. He is a fine 2nd line center who can replace on the 1st line in a pinch.

Reactions: Le Miz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad