GDT: Canes@Habs (29-02-20/7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We've seen more action out of Suzuki's line this period than we did the entire time JD was here. It wasn't the greatest idea to bring him back when he clearly wasn't comfortable.

Reactions: Tyson and Andrei79

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
You really should stop using +/- to prove a point. Friendly advice.

So how do you convince someone that the coach and GM are to blame and not Danault for Danault playing the entire year as our number 1 center and with our two best wingers??? Please clue me in on how to talk to idiots!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
13 goals from our first line center. He isn’t offensive enough to be in the position he is in

Ok, so how is that his fault? Isn't that the coach and GM's fault? There are a bunch of idiots in here that think Danault is the problem on this team - not that he is playing as the 1st line center. They think HE is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: the

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
If you don't want to appreciate that's actually fine. If you're like the others and think he's the problem on this team, that's asinine.

When Danault is your #1C you definitely have a problem. Not Danault's fault... but still a problem.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
If you don't want to appreciate that's actually fine. If you're like the others and think he's the problem on this team, that's asinine.

Of course he's not a problem.

I'm just not sure why people get prickly about him being called what he is . Once one agrees he's a middle 6C, then yeah, I think you can say he sucks... As a number 1C. Because he does. He's an awful 1C. Second worst number 1 after DD we've had in my lifetime.

But that's not his fault. It's not his fault his coach refuses to play with the lines once in a while. But the fans being frustrated is understandable, they just target their anger at the wrong place (Danault, instead of the coaching staff and management).

Reactions: Ozmodiar and Zorba

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Ok, 20 minutes left until the debacle? Or will they play 60 minutes?

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011

I'm just not sure why people get prickly about him being called what he is . Once one agrees he's a middle 6C, then yeah, I think you can say he sucks... As a number 1C. Because he does. He's an awful 1C. Second worst number 1 after DD we've had in my lifetime.

But that's not his fault. It's not his fault his coach refuses to play with the lines once in a while. But the fans being frustrated is understandable, they just target their anger at the wrong place (Danault, instead of the coaching staff and management).

Have you met my friend, Jonathan Drouin?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Yeah but that's the thing. You say of course. But I've been arguing with a bunch of idiots who say he sucks because he can't play #1 center. They say he sucks period and he's the problem. I try to tell them it's the coach who's played him THE ENTIRE SEASON WITH THE TEAM'S two best wingers. It's the COACH'S FAULT. They come back with yeah but he has 1 goal in 19 games playing with our two best wingers. And on and on and on...

Trust me it's frustrating arguing with idiots that can't differentiate blaming the coach and GM from blaming Danault.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
When Danault is your #1C you definitely have a problem. Not Danault's fault... but still a problem.

YES! But Danault's not the problem. The problem is the GM that made the team and the coach that continually plays him with our two best wingers.

Notice in these problems, Danault is not the problem. But a bunch of idiots on here can't see that!

Reactions: Le Miz

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
YES! But Danault's not the problem. The problem is the GM that made the team and the coach that continually plays him with our two best wingers.

Notice in these problems, Danault is not the problem. But a bunch of idiots on here can't see that!

With all the hate Danault gets, you'd imagine his salary would be 6m+

Reactions: 26Mats

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah but that's the thing. You say of course. But I've been arguing with a bunch of idiots who say he sucks because he can't play #1 center. They say he sucks period and he's the problem. I try to tell them it's the coach who's played him THE ENTIRE SEASON WITH THE TEAM'S two best wingers. It's the COACH'S FAULT. They come back with yeah but he has 1 goal in 19 games playing with our two best wingers. And on and on and on...

Trust me it's frustrating arguing with idiots that can't differentiate blaming the coach and GM from blaming Danault.

Fair enough.

I agree that he doesn't suck. He's a very good player and I hope he stays personally.

Reactions: 26Mats

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I can't believe how bad the Habs PP is. You look at the players they have and I would really think it would be better than this. Then again everything at the Bell Center sucks this year, record, PP, PK, etc. ugh what a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad