Post-Game Talk: Canes def. Canucks - 4-1 (Horvat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
Should be interesting especially since Carolina just played a stinker and will be looking to redeem themselves. Plus we did beat them last time we met.

If Carolina is a legit contender like they seem to be, I sense a beat down of epic proportions today. Lol

Last edited:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
200.gif

Yawn.
Go Nuckies Go!

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
650 just reported that Halak has entered the Covid protocol (good Robert Ludlum title), and Spencer Martin has been called up from the taxi squad. Demko will start.

I hope Halak has no serious symptoms, obviously.

I also wonder whether this could work out to be a lucky break for the Canucks, limiting Halak's games for a stretch, keeping him out of bonus territory and allowing more time for a trade.

Reactions: Ozone

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Interesting twist with Halak entering covid protocol. So does Demko start today and tomorrow morning? Can't see them putting Martin in against the Capitals, can they?

(If Demko gets hurt that really dictates the future plans for the team.)

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Good morning....waiting for coffee to kick in. Funny, I assumed Demko would play today and Halak tomorrow. BIG question mark for tomorrow. Let's hope it was a false positive for Halak.

Reactions: Ozone

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
After a feel good run under BB, Canucks have run into a bit of a wall.

But that tour of the South Eastern US is no cakewalk.
Tampa Bay, Florida, now Carolina.

A win against the tough Canes would go a long way to restoring this team's confidence that they can sneak back into the Western playoff race.

Let's go Vancouver!

Reactions: Kryten

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
That Podzolkin and Hoglander combo reminds me of the Hansen and Raymond combo back in the day. These guys need a skilled center.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Remember Luongo during morning games? Something about them always felt weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad