Confirmed with Link: Canes claim Martin Frk

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Been a few years since I seen him play, but, if there was/is anything holding him back from playing at an NHL level it's his skating. He turned like a dump truck in junior and was never overly agile.

Lots of skill and an all-world shot tho. Seriously, his shot is so hard and heavy it dwarfs anything else I'd seen from a jr. player, and judging by his goal totals last year I'm betting it's still intact.

RobbieJMosher

Jul 8, 2012
How'd he look last night? Was at the flames game so I didn't get a chance to watch

One of my favourite moose heads, was a lot of hype around him when he first came over from Czech, had a good first year but got injured (concussion I believe?) in his draft year and didn't look the same when he came back, obviously had a huge year with Nate and Jo the following year.

Really hoping for him to do well, nice guy and he flat out loves the game, loves to score playing pick up just as much as the real games, that's usually a good quality to see

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
He looked like a guy that would be put on waivers, claimed, then put back on waivers in a week or two.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
He looked like a guy that would be put on waivers, claimed, then put back on waivers in a week or two.

I am having a contest with myself to see which I laugh at more, your comment or Anton Dub's Nordstrom one in the other thread. Very good.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Pretty sure we got an all-inclusive evaluation in the sixteen minutes of icetime we gave him over two games. Yeah, he sucked. So do a lot of guys making their NHL debut.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
In a few years Frk is going to be one of those players on the "name every player to play for Hurricanes quiz" that everyone misses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad