GDT: CANES @ CAPS

What is propelling the win streak? Grit, Grind or TVR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
That g in overtime was White Men Can’t Jump style “TOO easy!!!!!....”.

The only thing that drove me nuts about Peters was the OT scared tactics. I got it, we sucked defensively and weren’t getting saves but look what happened tonight. We scored before they got a chance to exploit anything, we could’ve done some of that last year.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
That g in overtime was White Men Can’t Jump style “TOO easy!!!!!....”.

The only thing that drove me nuts about Peters was the OT scared tactics. I got it, we sucked defensively and weren’t getting saves but look what happened tonight. We scored before they got a chance to exploit anything, we could’ve done some of that last year.

AMEN! Put our two best offensive players out with our best defenseman (who isn't bad offensively) and let them loose.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Maybe I'm wrong here, but if you're the rest of the NHL and you're looking for a solid 4C/3C tweener and Lucas Wallmark is put on waivers, I think you've got to grab him. He's got a lot more skill and certainly a lot more hockey sense than some others that have "made the team".

I think a lot of people also forget that he had a 1.22 points per game last year in the AHL, which was the highest in the league for players playing 40+ games. I’m pretty certain he gets claimed if he gets sent down.

I’d like to give him another regular season look at the 4th line C before losing him on waivers for nothing. If he does fail, try and trade him for a late draft pick for asset management.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
I think a lot of people also forget that he had a 1.22 points per game last year in the AHL, which was the highest in the league for players playing 40+ games. I’m pretty certain he gets claimed if he gets sent down.

I’d like to give him another regular season look at the 4th line C before losing him on waivers for nothing. If he does fail, try and trade him for a late draft pick for asset management.

Agreed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad