GDT: Canes at Sens

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
There are dozens of us, DOZENS!

aka - a handful I'm assuming?

Three that I’m aware of, including you. I moved away end of 2017. We have one in Saskatchewan and then one in Ottawa as well. Oh and CI in Calgary but who knows what’s up with him these days since he last resurfaced on here pretending to be a woman. I think that’s it for the Canadian caniac contingent.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Three that I’m aware of, including you. I moved away end of 2017. We have one in Saskatchewan and then one in Ottawa as well. Oh and CI in Calgary but who knows what’s up with him these days since he last resurfaced on here pretending to be a woman. I think that’s it for the Canadian caniac contingent.

I thought there was 2 from Saskatchewan on here? Can't remember who now though

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
On the other hand, winning when the teams we're chasing win, and losing when they lose, just so we stay just on the outside, also seems to be a very Canes thing to do. So since the Pens won yesterday, they could very well win today.

Why be 3 points behind when you can be 5? I'll be watching so, looks like a loss is guaranteed.

5-1 loss. Hainsey with the 6 goal hat trick.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Meanwhile I’m sitting on our screened in porch hanging out with the dogs in a very comfortable and mildly breezy 72 degrees.

I will be back in Charlotte all next week enjoying that nice, warm weather. Just have to make it through snowmageddon here.

One of these days I’ll be there while the checkers are in town. Keep missing out on a chance to go to a game.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
The team issued a statement an hour ago saying it will still be played despite the weather. They just reminded fans to drive safely and give themselves extra time to get to the arena.
If a hockey game is played between the Hurricanes of Carolina and the Senators of Ottawa during a snowstorm as well as an ongoing boycott in protest of Melnyk, will anyone see it?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I will be back in Charlotte all next week enjoying that nice, warm weather. Just have to make it through snowmageddon here.

One of these days I’ll be there while the checkers are in town. Keep missing out on a chance to go to a game.
I’m much closer to the coast than Charlotte. About 5ish hours to the east. My job search has me applying for jobs in the Charlotte area, it’d be nice to live in an area a bit more metropolitan than Eastern NC.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I also was ready to say this exact same thing...is that bad/pessimistic? lol

I dunno. I think it's understandable for us to be jaded. I mean, when the same thing happens, year-after-year, decade-after-decade, it's only logical to protect yourself a little bit. If Dundon really wants to change the culture, winning a big game or three would do wonders.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I’m much closer to the coast than Charlotte. About 5ish hours to the east.
Do you live in the gulf stream?

46351720084_198f75c464_o.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad