• K'Andre Millers

• Kevin Schneider

• Brett Harpur

• Igor Shesticles

Results are only viewable after voting.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I used to be able to listen to Forslund.

This Maniscalco hack is just plain awful and allows Tripp Tracy to become even worse. They are so bad that watching Hurricanes games in general is brutal.

I’ve figured out a work around to get the MSG feed.
200px-Bally_Sports_app_logo.png

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Shesterkins almost historic year was easily the biggest reason they did anything last year.

Not to mention we also have a nortis dman, a hart worthy forward and a top 10 center in the league. So yes we have great personell to build around.

And having to play two third string goalies and having crosby injured also let them Get to the finals.

Its not like we actually aloutplayed teams last year on most nights. We usually just out goalied them.

Also gallant took out Kakko in the most important game of the year and kept in A broken Ryan Strome who barely played. And this year he refuses to sit Trouba to heal all while his game and the teams suffers. So Yeah, he is a shitty cosch.

Loyal to certain players way to a fault, and he never makes the hard decisions because of this. Yet he has no problem benching all the youth for basically anything.

I like him as a person. But i do not think he brings the best out of his players and his personnel decisions have been detrimental to the team on many occasions.

You clearly have an agenda here. Against the Canes we played against a good goalie in Raanta who was a second string goalie. They put in their 3rd string goalie in game 7, down 2-0. No need to try to pull a fast one on us.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
You clearly have an agenda here. Against the Canes we played against a good goalie in Raanta who was a second string goalie. They put in their 3rd string goalie in game 7, down 2-0. No need to try to pull a fast one on us.

Ok sorry, we still played a a backup not their starter. The point doesnt change at all.

Especially about the first series which we had no business winning until trouba injured Crosby. We were completely outplayed.

So yeah, my point about gallant getting lucky last year of having a good team in front of him and just having some good luck in general stands.

Put it this way, we didnt get to ECF because of gallant. And we might have lost the ECF because of him and his horrid decision making in game 6.

The isles made the ECF because of Trotz. A good coach elevates his players to perform better. Look at Boston, this year. New coach and they are playing even better. Sullivan in Pitt constantly deals with injuries(including their big 3) and they keep over performing as a team. WSH was left for dead this year but that team is over-performing. Especially since they are missing two of their best players.

With Gallant i feel we just underperform, or need alot of lucky breaks and historic seasons to get where we are. And in my opinion its because he doesnt have a good system in place to maximize players and potential. We always seem to be playing as individuals rather than a team, or our players are never sure where they should be or where they should go. We always just look off.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Especially about the first series which we had no business winning until trouba injured Crosby. We were completely outplayed.

I need to address this as its a pet peeve I have from last year. We had every business winning that series considering we were absolutely jobbed in Game 1 on that Kakko non-goal (and then Lindgren and Goodrow were BOTH injured in the 3 OT periods), and in Game 3 we had a great chance to win after coming back but of course Georgiev gave up a softie to hand the game away. And if PIT was so much better than us they shouldve put us away in Games 5-6-7 where they were leading and blew it. Had nothing to do with Crosby being out.

Spare me the "we got lucky" nonsense. We took it from them.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Seemed like they "wanted to" rock, but every time we scored and tied it, the Canes had other ideas about keeping the crowd on "mute". When we tied it for the 3rd time, and more importantly STAYED TIED for a bit, is when I finally heard a "Lets GO Rangers" chant. And from then on......it was game on!

I think @Ruggs225 used the wrong emoji. Should have been this :sarcasm: (sarcasm) I know it very well.

upon further review, maybe he wasn't kidding. I actually do kind of agree that he seems very much like a players coach. Honestly, I would prefer a tougher coach, but "for all we know" he is NAILS in the locker room and does a good job being two faced and smiles phoney smiles to the media and fans.
He can be a tough, Mean son of a bitch Gallant trust me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad