Next years schedules come out starting Monday

so we are starting to find out which shows are not coming back

Fox did the axe today for
Brooklyn Nine-nine
Last man on earth
the mick

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Cancelled at Fox

I like Brooklyn Nine-Nine--

but I think the writers knew it would be the last season(it is not owned by Fox but by an independent production company) and when it gets into year 6/7 of shows that is when the shows get really expensive

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Jesus, how the hell did "last man on earth" last so long? Such trash.

Over on ABC:

Chicago FD (7th season), Chicago PD (6th season) and Chicago Med (4rd season) all renewed.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
We've just got to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows... Like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared... Action, That Eighties Show... Wonderfalls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls the Universe... Skin, Girls Club, Cracking Up... The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real... Freakylinks, Wanda at large, Costello, The lone Gunmen... A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasadena... Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy... Cedric the Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg the Bunny.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
here is the breakdown of when the networks will release their new schedules--so over the next 48 hours the list of cancelled shows will grow

NBC will be the first to announce their fall schedule on May 13, 2018, followed by Fox on May 14, ABC on May 15, CBS on May 16, and The CW on May 17, 2018.[1]

CW is just deciding on what to do with Izombie so their schedule is somewhat set

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
here is a list and links of new shows coming (that have been announced)

ABC
New series:
CBS
New series:

NBC
New series:
FOX
New series:

CW has not named their new shows yet because they often pick up shows that other networks passed on

shows that we know are already cancelled

ABC

Not returning from 2017–18:
CBS
CW

NBC

Fox

With Fox it needs to be remembered they are going all in on Football this fall--so many shows will be held back till After the superbowl

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I've watched Last Man On Earth since the beginning, but not upset about the cancellation. The premise and characters have been stretched as far as it could go.

I'm happy the show was around as long as it was. It was definitely unique.

Sep 19, 2008
The numbskulls at FOX cancel so much good shit they have no idea what sells and what doesn't

Futurama

AD

FG the first time

f***ing idiots

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The numbskulls at FOX cancel so much good **** they have no idea what sells and what doesn't

Futurama

AD

FG the first time

****ing idiots

Fox has long history of mistakes

Cancelling Alien Nation in its infancy is still one that pisses me off the most. At least when the next group of execs came in and cleaned house they were smart enough to do the made for TV movies which were wonderful

Last edited:
Reactions: G F O P

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
I've watched Last Man On Earth since the beginning, but not upset about the cancellation. The premise and characters have been stretched as far as it could go.

I'm happy the show was around as long as it was. It was definitely unique.
Pretty much. I personally loved the Last Man on Earth, but the show ran its course and I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Reactions: discostu

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I'm surprised about how much I liked Last Man on Earth after how much I hated the first season. Sad to see it go but it had a good run and there wasn't much left for them to do.

Only show I really don't want cancelled is NBC's Timeless.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Brooklyn lasted for five years and is in syndication. The show ran it's course.

The other two cancelled by Fox I don't give a damn about. Having anemic ratings didn't help their cause either.

The only show I'm worried about is Gotham. I think it will get axed but at least the show has planned ahead in the even that it does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad