Confirmed with Link: Canadiens trade for Christian Dvorak for Cond. '22 1st (best but top 10 protected) + '24 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
f*** yeah!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

We'll love this guy!

I thought it would take more. I guess realistic worst case is Montreal just misses the playoffs and picks 11-16 and loses it while Carolina makes it to the Conference Finals.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Dvorak’s junior stats are extremely impressive. Let’s hope he still has room to improve his offense in the NHL.

His last junior season was 6 years ago tho.. Lol he has 5 years in this league already. Junior is irrelevant now. No disrespect to you.

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
I tweeted Tony. I messaged TSN690. It seems there is no way for them to get the message to Tony that Dvorak is a Hab now. So he's talking about "Dvorak's name is out there." And he says "I can guarantee you Poehling is being traded." :laugh:

Its embarrassing. Like Poehling is being dragged through the mud on live air for literally no reason.

Reactions: Be a Hab

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
I tweeted Tony. I messaged TSN690. It seems there is no way for them to get the message to Tony that Dvorak is a Hab now. So he's talking about "Dvorak's name is out there." And he says "I can guarantee you Poehling is being traded." :laugh:

Is he in a bunker without outside contact?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Hilarious!!! I'm listening right now...

They finally got it lol

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I havent seen alot of of Dvorak. The faceoff stats are good, and much needed. I hear good things about his 200 ft game too, but I really have no idea.

One thing I do know is that he certainly knows what he's doing in the slot. You won't see him score much off the rush, but he's dangerous in the slot, and on breakaways.

Reactions: Redux91 and bsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad