Confirmed with Link: Canadiens sign Matt Taormina (2-Year, Two-Way)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Awesome signing yet again for Laval. And here I thought winning was not important....:sarcasm:

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
So much help needed for both the AHL and NHL team.

Quite the offensive D, 15G 60P in 72 games last year in Syracuse.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Awesome signing yet again for Laval. And here I thought winning was not important....:sarcasm:

MB is sick and tired of the Lefebvre threads on HF so he is doing everything he can to have the team win! Will finally show all of us on here who have been bashing Sly non stop. :sarcasm::sarcasm::naughty::naughty:

I would find it ironic if the Rocket manage to put together a great season and nice playoff run.

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
He probably wants to give Lefebvre the best AHL team ever so they make the playoffs so people will stop crapping on lefebvre and Carriere

I am thinking the same thing. No reason to be making this many July 1st deals for AHL players without having some sort of agenda.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So much help needed for both the AHL and NHL team.

Fixed. Thanks!

Good to see them fill the Rocket with veterans. Productive ones at that.

60 points in 70 games last year.

Also, after Tampa dove into the Habs' system to get Bournival & Dumont last year. It's good to see Habs go into Tampa's yard for some much more talented players. Both Froese and Taormina were in the Calder Cup Finals last year with Syracuse.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland

To be fair, after DLR and McCarron graduated, we don't have much down there to fill in those center positions. Also, some defensemen were not resigned.

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
They weren't qualified.

I just don't know why we're giving all these Laval-bound players two-year deals.

Not being qualified doesn't necessarily mean they won't be back. Maybe management doesn't believe they deserve a raise.

CGG

Jan 6, 2005
Really good AHL numbers. Only 12 NHL games in the last 5 years which seems weird for a guy who clearly has offense.

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Lindgren is already NHL ready. Is he as good as Price? Of course not. Lot of teams won the SC without Price so is Lindgren is good like Murray? Maybe not, maybe yes.

Are the Habs as good in front of Lindgren as the Pens are in front of Murray? maybe yes, Absolutely NO.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00