Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Senators nov. 7 (7 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennilfloss

Yes I love disco!
Jun 7, 2011
Ottawa
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
*Kefka mode*

nWYArdr.png
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the Habs!!!
nWYArdr.png

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
Hopefully this game reinvigorates us. The Habs are finally a rival, so perhaps playing them will fire the team up

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Just a heads up to anyone using VLC to watch the games: it seems like there's something wrong with the feeds now, possible that the jig is up, so if you're depending on VLC links to watch the game, you might want to look into alternate viewing plans.

I'm not saying the VLC links won't work tomorrow, but they're definitely not working tonight. Might be foreshadowing a long-term trend.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Just a heads up to anyone using VLC to watch the games: it seems like there's something wrong with the feeds now, possible that the jig is up, so if you're depending on VLC links to watch the game, you might want to look into alternate viewing plans.

I'm not saying the VLC links won't work tomorrow, but they're definitely not working tonight. Might be foreshadowing a long-term trend.
Just use something like adthe or first row!!! the script for VLC will be updated because the links are found on reddit I imagine

You live in indonesia so GCL must always work, lucky

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Just use something like adthe or first row!!! the script for VLC will be updated because the links are found on reddit I imagine

Problem isn;t the script (though the script is definitely having a problem right now), afaik the problem is the links themselves.

And yeah, before VLC links I used sites like that, but the quality of the VLC links and ease-of-use, compared to adthe and the like, was like night and day. It's like being used to having prime rib every day, then all of a sudden only having a thin strip steak available.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Problem isn;t the script (though the script is definitely having a problem right now), afaik the problem is the links themselves.
As long as you have vlc webplugin installed (when installing VLC, you have the option to install some plugins), you can use this:
http://skwjr.co/nhl-stream/

which means that dude is drawing the links from somewhere, and it does work, although I suppose it'd be ur duty to delete this comment haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad